Repair and Restoration of Your Jewelry
Even when following proper care and maintenance schedules, sometimes jewelry breaks and requires repairs. Not only do we offer repair services for our own merchandise, but also offer repair services for jewelry not purchased here. From simple ring sizing to caring for intricate family heirlooms, we can handle nearly any service request.
Most jewelry repairs are preformed on the premises while you watch.
Our services include:
- Sizing rings
- Repair of chains and bracelets: remove kinks, shortening, rivets, soldering chain, tighten clasp, and more!
- Ring repairs: including soldering rings together, fixing breaks, refinishing, stone removal, and more!
- Prong repairs
- Setting diamond engagement rings while you watch
- Replace or remount diamonds and gemstones
- Cleaning and polishing jewelry
- Restring pearl or bead necklaces
- Repair broken earring post
- Restoration (See our Care and Maintenance page for additional information)
- Ring heads, tops and crowns repairs and adjustments
- And much more!
Replacement parts and loose stones: From earring backs and new clasps to replacement of gemstones and diamonds, most parts and stones are in stock and available to be replaced while you wait.
Custom designs: Create a one-of-a-kind piece from scratch or incorporate existing diamonds or gemstones. We can even create a wax model of your design on the premises so you can approve your creation before the final casting is made (See our Custom Design page for additional information).
Remounts & Redesign: Loose diamonds or gemstones can be remounted into new settings or fashioned into a completely new design; center stone settings are done on the premises by our master jeweler while you watch (See our Remounts & Redesign page for additional information).
Special watch services: For information about our watch repair and services, please visit our Watch Services page.
Our jeweler/designer is a true craftsman with over 25 years of experience in making hand-crafted jewelry. He is available five days a week, from Tuesday through Saturday.